Monday, January 21, 2013

Instead of a Sunday spent vintage shopping I spent it vintage decorating.  Or as my husband called it, "doing arts and crafts".  Which I think you would have to hear him say out loud to our infant son to get the humor in it. "Hank, mommy is busy doing arts and crafts"  At which point I laugh and realize that I am actually just staring at a wall and moving stuff around, so arts and crafts doesn't sound that bad. Thanks honey. 
In between naps and feedings I played around with an assortment of vintage accessories decorating our bedroom at my parent-in-law's beach house.  Lucky me! But we recently collaborated and choose the paint for the other guest bedroom at the house.  It gave it a whole new look, which is exactly what we were going for.  We want it to have an industrial, rustic feel.   My mom-in-law is doing all of the vintage shopping for it and she has amazing taste.  I'm going to focus on the soft goods and give my approval on the large pieces.  For today, it was a little bit of rearranging and brainstorming.  I'm excited to show it to you when it's finished! 

No comments:

Post a Comment