Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Etsy for the New Year

 
 
This week will be filled with the usual mom duties but oh what a list I have of additional things I want to get to.  Do you have this same list?  Please say you do! It is chalk full of other things that are important to me and well, my mental health.  One of those things is to write for this blog every day.  Check.  Another thing is to sell on Etsy.  I heart Etsy and I want to love my shop some more this year.  One of my goals is to post new items in my shop once a week.  Sound easy? It hasn't been, so I am speaking it to you!  I have made my commitment now I need to follow through.  Just do it. Get 'er done. Do the thing you think you cannot do.  Be one with the Etsy shop... Enough with the sayings? OK, OK...until tomorrow...Have a wonderful day!  



No comments:

Post a Comment