Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happenings

Whoa! Where have I been?  I think I forgot about you dear readers.  I apologize for my forgetfulness, which is caused by a baby who needs me ALL OF THE TIME, leading to lack of sleep, meanwhile progressing into falling asleep at random times, then abruptly waking up to where am I, what time is it?  

I have found time to do this:


Choose paint colors for the office/guest room I'm decorating at our house right now.


Fix up this pair of matching vintage beds for that same room.  I didn't want to use the box spring, so I'm making some adjustments.



Finally, reupholster this pair of chairs for the office/guest room space.  They didn't sell, but it's ok, turns out they are super fun for my office space. 

I am on vacation this week, so some of these will have to wait until I get back to be finished.  I'm looking forward to some quality time with my sister and her family.  Maybe squeeze in some vintage/junk shopping too!  Stay tuned for pictures from my trip this week.  Like this one from tonight....


Turns out this is the best way to sit in this kind of chair.

Cheers,

Nicole B.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment